Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

I just realized something

This is so bad, so god awful that this had to be a troll in itself.

Congrats animators: you are winrar.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Completely overdone. Not my style.

The animation was very impressive but I wasn't too fond of the style. Call me old fashioned, but overdone fight scenes are boring to me. DBS was probably the worst, especially considering that the attacks of the main character didn't have the same amount of weight as the others. However, the cartoon did have a few gems despite my immediate reactions. Jomm's cartoon was my favorite; it was realistic but still had a great amount of surreality to it. Frost's second cartoon was another I liked; it was something that he had fun with and looked great.

Also, as a side note, the music was god awful.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

better than the first one?

I'm still trying to decide if this was better than the first. Really good series you have here (although #2 was lacking).

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

What? Satire?

This is the best example of satire I've seen in a long time (not including the Colbert Report). You should submit the exact same .fla and call it a sequel. Maybe change the color scheme for the third...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

This game defines Newgrounds

I never give out 10s, but this game is classic. All of my friend love it. It's a great way to experament with music too. Yeah, I'm posting a song, but I'm not a whiny 13 year old, so my review is actually readable. I hoped you enjoyed reading my worthless review, and I hope you enjoy my song. Peace.

8888082-1-71--4-0---1---3---6-8--1-1-
2---888888889-83---3--7881688888889--
------------c-b6-1---1-7---0------8--
-8-----9---9---9---c------2---02---2-
--7-bb7-c---------------a--0----0-4--
----2-8-----a-7-7-7-0-0---a---5-3----
-1---1---1---2-6-a-a-------------

Windows CRAP Windows CRAP

I think it's quite funny

The funniest part is the fact that you can't win.

AndrewGlisson11 responds:

yeah. thats why i made it impossible to win! :)

Hard Ass Hard Ass

Didn't do it for me

the voice and gutar ruined it for me. The electirc drums didn't make it any better. I just didn't like it at all. The bass solo was barely audible too.

_-Dementia-_ _-Dementia-_

Commenting your comment to Nick-Thorax

Can't wait for the bass! That would make this a full song. Nice riff in the beginning too!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Soon I hope! Thanks for the review!\m/