Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

What? Satire?

This is the best example of satire I've seen in a long time (not including the Colbert Report). You should submit the exact same .fla and call it a sequel. Maybe change the color scheme for the third...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

This game defines Newgrounds

I never give out 10s, but this game is classic. All of my friend love it. It's a great way to experament with music too. Yeah, I'm posting a song, but I'm not a whiny 13 year old, so my review is actually readable. I hoped you enjoyed reading my worthless review, and I hope you enjoy my song. Peace.

8888082-1-71--4-0---1---3---6-8--1-1-
2---888888889-83---3--7881688888889--
------------c-b6-1---1-7---0------8--
-8-----9---9---9---c------2---02---2-
--7-bb7-c---------------a--0----0-4--
----2-8-----a-7-7-7-0-0---a---5-3----
-1---1---1---2-6-a-a-------------

Windows CRAP Windows CRAP

I think it's quite funny

The funniest part is the fact that you can't win.

AndrewGlisson11 responds:

yeah. thats why i made it impossible to win! :)

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

Lag is the only problem.

This game is flawless, except for the insane lag on less than average computers. I can't get past the chirch on dificulty 1 because of the lag from r-mode. It adds dificulty, but I'd perfer to play it on someone else's computer. Hey, you still got 9 stars . . .

JohnnySedona responds:

Play it on someone else's computer, I certainly recommend at least 2 GHz and a decent amount of free memory. This game is not suitable for the legacy computer user, unfortunately. The next edition MIGHT feature a low-budget mode, without animation, but that would make me sad.

Super Bob-omb Super Bob-omb

It's a good game.

It's challenging and good graphiced (word?). It belongs on newgrounds.

Swords and Sandals 2 Swords and Sandals 2

I don't understand

Why are people pissed off that this is a demo? Paying is completely optional. This is a lot longer than Pico School. And it's a good game. Sorry that people blew the whole demo shit down your throat, but the IS newgrounds. I don't mind the demo aspect, and I love the game. Thanks for the hours of fun.

To all of the bad reviewers:

"Fuck you!"